My wife and I love Beer Cheese Soup. It’s totally a must order when we find it on a restaurant menu. It has to rank up there in the best soups ever. So naturally, I started the quest to create a Crockpot Beer Cheese Soup that I could make at home, so I hit the internet. We know how much we LOVE our crockpots.
This here Crockpot Beer Cheese Soup is perfect for gatherings as well. Instead of having the usual chips and dip appetizers, I present a crockpot full of the delicious soup to sip on. I highly recommend serving this soup up with some big ole’ pretzel buns for dunking. Better yet, if you can find pretzel soup bowls to serve this in, HELLO AMAZING!
- 32 oz chicken broth ( or veggie broth to make vegetarian friendly)
- 12 oz Tuckerman Pale Ale
- 1 cup of carrots, finely diced or shredded
- 1/2 cup celery, finely diced
- 1 cup onion finely diced
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup cornstarch